Monday 12 September 2016

My favorite fashion tunics


Wardrobe additions! Oh yes, I went shopping yesterday evening. I meant tunics shopping. And I found two new tunics that you’ll definitely find amazing and thus lovely. I really know what you’ll say. Shopping, shopping, shopping. Oh Well. What can I do, it’s around my genes, I’m just obsessed with it, I might at the same time enjoy it.
They just look amazing and provide an awesome casual-chic look that I am really looking towards. People always believe that wearing a flowy tunic is really a way to hide one's body. I completely disagree, you can put on flowy clothes and search super sexy. Trust me.

Lately, I loved wearing these tunics, right now, these are my favourite clothes, these are so easy to make use of both by the pool and in the town.
What I love about these, it’s they can match a lot of things around my wardrobe, for instance my jeans, my shorts, my capris.
Morever, I like to match them with a lot of different kind of shoes. I can pair all of them with boots in the wintertime, flip flop during the summer time, high heel pumps at a party.
Once, I didn’t know what to make use of, which happen often, I made the ideal match: high black heels with laces plus a white short that has a flower pattern tunic. I looked amazing! I received thousands compliments.

Let me share my top tips to utilize my tunicas with elegance.

My first advice for newbies is always to use the tunic to be a top above a skinny jean or perhaps a thick leggings unlike tops these are flowy and lightweight. I’d rather select a very light pattern and I such as hemline being mid-thigh.







No comments:

Post a Comment